1. This section contains information relative to the management by Eredi Colombo Srlof the treatment of data of the user of this online sales site www.nickicolombo.com
2. The present informative is also valid for the aims of article 13 of the Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679, relative to the protection of physical persons concerning the treatment of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data, for the subjects who interact with www.nickicolombo.com
3. The informative is valid only for www.nickicolombo.com and not for other web sites which may be consulted by the user through the links contained in this site.
4. The aim of this document is to give indications concerning the modality, times and nature of the information which the owners of the treatment of data are obliged to give to the user according to Italian and European legislation on connection to the web page of www.nickicolombo.com, independently of the aim of the connection itself.
5. The informative 1.1 may be modifiedby the insertion of updates to the above mentioned normative, thus the user is advised to check this pageperiodically.
6. Usersunder 14 years of age, according to article 8, c.1.regulation (EU) 2016/679, and Article 2 of the legislative decree 196/2003, and as modified by legislative decree 101/2108, must validate their consent with the authorization of a parent or guardian.
II – TREATMENT OF THE DATA
1. The owner of the treatment of data
1.1.The owner of the treatment is the physical or juridical person, public authority, service or other body that, alone or with others, determines the purpose and means of treatment of personal data as well as the security profiles.
1.2 The owner of the treatment of this web site is Eredi Colombo Srl and for any clarification or exercising of rights, the user can contact the owner at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The place of treatment of the data
2.1. The treatment of the data generated by the use of www.nickicolombo.com takes place in Piazza Indipendenza, 9, 31050 Badoere di Morgano – Treviso- Italy.
2.2. In case of necessity, the data connected to the newsletter service can treated by subjects appointed by the owner on their own premises.
III – COOKIES
See the complete Cookies informative.
IV THE TREATED DATA
1. The modality of the treatment of data
1.1. Like all web sites, this site uses log files in which the information gathered automatically during a visit by a user is conserved. The information gathered could be as follows: - protocol internet address (IP); - type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site; - the name of the internet service provider (ISP); - date and time of the visit; - the web page from which the visitor came (referral) and when he or she leaves the site; - possibly the number of clicks.
1.2. The above mentioned information is treated automatically and gathered exclusively in aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. The information is treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Owner.
1.3. For security reasons (antispam filters, firewall, virus revelation), the data automatically registered may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in conformation with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or cause damage to other users, or in any case detrimental or illegal activities. These data are never used to identify or profile the user, but only to protect the site and its users; the information is treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Owner.
1.4. If the site allows the insertion of comments – or in case of specific services requested by the user, such as sending a Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship – the site automatically reveals and registers some of the data identifying the user, including the email address. These data are considered to be supplied willingly by the user at the time of the request for the supply of the service. By inserting a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy informative, and in particular agrees that the contents inserted can be freely circulated to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for providing the service requested and only for the time necessary to supply that service.
1.5 The information that the user of the site decides to make public through the services and instruments put at his or her disposition, is supplied by the user knowingly and voluntarily, freeing www.nickicolombo.com from any responsibility whatsoever concerning any possible transgression of the law. It is the user’s duty to verify that he or she has permission to emit personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international norms.
2. The purpose of the treatment of data
2.1 The data gathered by the site during its functioning are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following reasons: carrying out orders and delivery of purchased products, payment and possible reimbursements in case of return/cancellation, marketing, invoicing and compliance to fiscal obligations.
2.2The conservation of the data will be effective for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aims indicated and, in any case, not more than 10 years.
2.3 The data used for security reasons (blocking or tracing attempts to damage the site) are conserved for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aims outlined above.
3. Data supplied by the user
3.1 As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site leads to the successive acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to reply to the request, as well as any other personal data included in the mail.
3.2 A summary of the information will be reported or visualized on the pages of the site predisposed for the particular services requested.
4. Support in the configuration of the user’s browser
4.1 The user can also manage cookies through the setting of the browser. However, cancelling cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site.
4.2 For further information and support it is also possible to visit the specific help page of the web browser being used: - Internet explorer: http:f/windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista block-or-allow-cookies – Firefox: https:/fsupport.mozilla.org/en-us/kbienableanddisable–cookies- website- preferences - Safari: http:/fwww.apple.comflegal/privacy/iU – Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416'?hl=it – Opera: http://www.opera.comfhelp/tutorialsfsecuritylcookiesl
5. Plugin Social Network
5.2 The gathering and use of information obtained by means of plugins are regulated by the privacy informative of each social network, to which you can refer.
V – THE RIGHTS OF THE USER
1. Article 13, point 2, of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. The site www.nickicolombo.com wishes therefore to inform the user of the existence of these rights, foreseen in the following articles of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679: a) from article 15, the right of those concerned to ask the owner for access to their personal data; from article 16, the possibility of rectifying the data supplied; from article 18, the possibility of integrating or limiting the treatment of the data that concerns them or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment; from article 21, not to be subjected to a decision based only on automatic/profiled treatment which produce the effect described in article 22, as well as the right to the portability of the data according to article 20 Regulation (EU); b) the right to ask for cancellation from article 17, the anonymous transformation or blocking of data treated illegally, including those which need not be conserved for the purpose for which the data have been gathered or successively treated.c) the right to obtain the declaration that the operations of updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, blocking and transformation of the data have been brought to the notice – also with regard to the content – of those to whom the data had been communicated or circulated, except in cases where such action proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate with respect to the right of being protected.
3. The requests can be addressed to the Owner of the treatment, informally or, alternatively, using the model supplied provided by the Guarantor for Protection of Personal data and sending an email to the address: email@example.com In case the treatment of data found in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 should be based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – consent expressed for the use- or article 9, paragraph 2 letter a) – consent expressed for the use of genetic or biometricdata, data concerning health, data which reveal religious or philosophical convictions, membership of a union, racial or ethnic origins or political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudicing the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before its being revoked.
5. Likewise, in case of violations of the normative, the user has the right to make a claim to the Guarantor of the Protection of Personal data, the authority in charge of checking of the treatment in Italy.
6. For further discussion of your rights, see articles 15-22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
1. The rights of the EU and/or the national normative may limit the extent of the obligations and rights described in articles 12 to 22 and 34 – as well as article 5 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in that the dispositions contained there correspond to the rights and obligations stated in articles 12 to 22 – if the measure is considered necessary for the safeguarding contemplated in article 23 of the same Regulation.
VII – SECURITY OF THE DATA GIVEN
1. This site treats the data of the users lawfully and correctly, adopting appropriate security measures designed to impede non-authorized access, divulgation, modification or non-authorized destruction of the data. The treatment is carried out by means of informatics and/or telematics, with organisational methods strictly correlated to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, the data could be accessed by categories of operators involved in the organisation of the site (administrative or commercial personnel, marketing staff, systems administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service suppliers, postal couriers, hosting providers, information technology companies, communications agencies, lawyers, accountants, consultants).
VIII – MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRESENT DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to modifications and updating. The useris advised to periodically consult this page to see the latest version.
3. The previous versions of the document can, in any case, be consulted on this page.
4. This document was updated on 22/09/2020 to conform to the dispositions of the normative on this subject, and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679